Re: A minimal relational database in Debian?

On Monday 27 February 2017 13:17:56 Richard Owlett wrote:
> I looked at at LibreOffice Base. It was unusable as its "help" system
> provided no intrinsic way to increase fonts to a legible size.

You prompted me to look.  As you say, it is unusable and ctrl-+ has no effect
at all.  It is clearly illegal under UK Law (Equality Act 2010), but that is
not much help!!

Have you tried the online help at the Libre Office site?
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
That is often very good - and the font size can be governed by your browser.

Lisi