Re: Secure Boot won't let boot into Debian

Le 23/02/2017 à 15:26, Rodolfo Medina a écrit :

    I frehly installed Debian Sid in dual boot with Windows 10 on my brand
    new Lenovo desktop pc but it won't boot into Debian system I suspect
    because of the new Secure Boot policy.  (...)

I installed Ubuntu but it won't boot into it either...

If the Debian or Ubuntu installer boots, then I doubt it is a secure boot issue.

I would suggest to boot the installer again in rescue mode, run a shell in the installed system, and check some things such as the EFI boot paramaters with efibootmgr, the installation of GRUB in the EFI system partition...