Re: Secure Boot won't let boot into Debian

UBuntu supports secure boot, if you cannot disable it from bios.

Eero

Hi all.

I frehly installed Debian Sid in dual boot with Windows 10 on my brand new
Lenovo desktop pc but it won't boot into Debian system I suspect because of the
new Secure Boot policy.  I want to disable it but the problem is that there's
no Secure Boot option anywhere in its Bios.  In fact, in the Security submenu,
there are only the options for administrator and power-on password setting.

What do you suggest me to do?

Thanks for any help,

Rodolfo