Re: Last spam: Let me know Munich Mayor's email address, please..

GiaThnYgeia:
Yes but do you want equality?  You give me half of your Euros I'll give
you have of my Uruguayan pesetas.  Then there will be no war, no reason
for war.  If you want to be free but you want the army to enforce
maximum inequality go to Trump's land.  It is the most freedom you can
have with your wallet on.

No way. The Euro was a big mistake. You need your currency, we need our own.
The Euro has winners (Germany and the elite) and losers (the rest).

> All people around the planet should do a constitution. There is nothing
> higher than a constitution. It's prohibited to enforce any kind of limits
> from outside.

Or should do with out one.  The aliens are watching your every move as
we speak.  Last time you guys got frustrated and came up with ideas it
took the whole red army to come in and control you.  And they are no
angels, let me tell ya.

No, you can't do one constitution for all humans on the world, because they
have different cultures, different places where they live and different
conditions. I think this could be the next step, but not in my lifetime.
I'm lucky when we've evolved our constitution in my lifetime.

If there are aliens, a tip: Don't visit us. You'll be killed by NATO :-D
Just wait if you want to overtake the planet. If nothing changes, we're
destroying our self and planet earth is yours.

> I hope you understand my writing. Even it's hard to explain it in german.

I have John Cleese here next to me, he says "don't talk about ze war in
front of the bloody Germans".

> Greetings
> Andre Müller

Hey Andre, just joking don't take it personally, when in Uruguay look me up!
--
 "The most violent element in society is ignorance" rEG

It's ok :-)
The topic is very dry and hard to understand because you have to make
a step to the side and to call everything to into question.

The propaganda in the west is very far. If you're a german and want to be
accepted in the society, you have to:

- hate all Russian people, because they are evil!
- Putin is evil! There was a comparison to Hitler in our media.
- Putin commanded the bad weather in Germany
- In Syria is still war going on
- all refuges are welcome
- USA is good, Trump is bad. You've to hate Trump as a German!
- we've a degrading demographic progress, weeeeee neeed refugeeeees
- all refuges are special educated people!
- the media says always the truth and the internet is making all the fake news
- Putin hacked USA
- Putin commanded the fake news!
- all people who are telling the opposite, are Reich citizens, Nazis, Esotericist Nazis and spiritual Nazis
- if you talk to Nazis, you'll get sick and will be converted also into a Nazi

Greetings
Andre Müller