Re: User-oriented backup tools

On 16/02/2017 06:44, solitone wrote:
> I'm happy with backup2l [1]. It's very simple to configure, supports
> incremental backups, and it's fully automated.

A bit of configuration is required but it seems ok and easy enough!

> I also like it because it is simple to extract specific files you may need from
> a backup.

Yes, extracting specific files from a backup should also be a
non-trouble task for me and users in general. That's why I've used rsync
until now (all files and dirs are saved as they originally are, in the
destination folder -- very easy to locate something, just navigating
through the filesystem :)).

Thanks.

--
fp