Re: An Odd File Name

	First, thank you to both responders. Next, I really
goofed. I forgot that gunzip normally removes the .gz file when
it runs so what I had in place of the .gz file was

InstallingGRFromSource#Using-the-build-gnuradio-script

without the extension. I didn't even miss it when I did rm -i *
so I was thinking nothing had happened.

	Some days, some of us are just absentminded. I always
feel really bad if that causes other people to waste their time.
The file name actually needed no specialtreatment at all and
gunzip just worked.

Again, thank you.

Martin