Bitmask Leap and Open-VPN

The good people of leap.se as far as I can tell have rewritten their
0.9.2 stable package for Stretch (and Sid I believe) and as of today it
works again as it was broken and only worked for jessie for a while.
Their experimental 0.9.4 worked for stretch in a limited fashion.
https://bitmask.net/en/install/linux#debian-packages
They are also working on making it functional together with the birdie
plugin for icedove as birdie interferes with a separate proxy.

This is useful for those illiterate enough to be unable to configure an
openvpn on their own.  The bitmask gui takes care of all of it on its own.

All of it experimental still with no warranties implied, still it is
like a Hummvie for the poor.

Yeaaaeee!!!!

--
 "The most violent element in society is ignorance" rEG