Re: Problem with Mate's Top Panel

On 02/11/2017 09:47 AM, Curt wrote:
On 2017-02-11, Liam O'Toole <liam.p.otoole@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2017-02-11, Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:
On 2017-02-11, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:

[...]

I now have only the "Main Menu" icon. It has Applications, Places,
and System as submenus. I wish to return to the original
configuration. How?

Reinstall for the umpteenth time.

Overkill.

I was just pulling his leg.

*ROFL*
Just because I've had occasion to do 5 or 6 full installs from same DVD's on a single day ... ;)

Seriously though, I think I've learned things that I would have never even investigated but for experimenting.

P.S. My leg gets pulled so much on and off line that it has acquired an auto-retract function.

I would try mozo, the menu editor for MATE.