Re: Impossible to install debian-8.7.1-i386-netinst.iso

On 02/01/2017 11:00 AM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
I am obliged to stop the search to not spend my life on this problem...
I did use the workaround given by Patrick : I did success finding an old PS2 keyboard (it is not so easy in a small town...) and now I can install... I think that the legacy option may be a solution, but now I do not success to enter the BIOS again... Anyway, I do not understand why the BIOS is able to work with this USB keyboard and the iso debian install disk is not...
But, I can live without understanding.

Thank you all, now I can install...
PC