Re: CUPS in stretch does NOT WORK - Ricoh printer SP112 SP112-su

Thanks for your help by the way, here is some other weird occurrence.
I run sudo firefox to see if it was a privilege problem and get this:
The screen came up but all links from the main page would run to a denial page. The screen was from a cached page from way back when it was 1.7.5, while the current installed cups is 2.2.1-6 ..

When you delete the cached page same thing happens, deny deny deny.
Should I get something like konqueror or opera and try it? I hate downloading stuff and deleting it as I had run into trouble before

Device: uri = usb://RICOH/SP%20112SU%20DDST?serial=X004MB30122&interface=1
        class = direct
        info = RICOH SP 112SU DDST
        make-and-model = RICOH SP 112SU DDST
        device-id = MFG:RICOH ;CMD:GDI;MDL:SP 112SU DDST;CLS:PRINTER;
        location =

The rest on the list are pretty blank, nothing assigned.  UNKNOWN and
blanks after =

From: Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk>

Debian has changed nothing to account for localhost:631 not being
open to you. 'Webinterface No' in cupsd.conf could be a reason for
your experience, but a browser would inform you of this and offer
a solution.

TCP wrappers controls access from other machines on the network,
not from localhost. In any case, cupsd does not use libwrap.