Debian natively on Android device

Hi all.

I'm interested in the problem of running Debian on an Android device and I
visited:

 https://wiki.debian.org/Mobile

.  I'm trying to follow the tutorial:

 http://whiteboard.ping.se/Android/Debian

, but it seems to be quite hard.  I'm stuck where the tutorial says:

 # mkbootimg --base 0x00200000 --kernel zImage --ramdisk initramfs.cpio.gz -o my-boot.img

, as I don't know where the file zImage is on my Android device nor the base
address (above 0x00200000).  I got some help from the debian-mobile mailing
list but it was not such that I managed to solve my problem.

I think it's important to remark that the above tutorial, as far as I
understand, is not about running Debian within the costraints or at the top of
Android system, as many other kind of solutions do, but instead natively.  It
compiles the Android kernel and replace - it seems - the original with the
modified one.

Anyone out there who's interested as well in the matter and has already
experienced it?

Thanks,

Rodolfo