Re: Impossible to install debian-8.7.1-i386-netinst.iso

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 13:34:20 +0100 Pierre Couderc <pierre@couderc.eu>
wrote:

> Thank you. The computer is old, I do not see this option...

If its an old computer ...  You're using a USB keyboard, right?  It
probably has as "dedicated" keyboard port, probably circular.  (As well
as one for the mouse.)  Get an adapter and plug the keyboard into that
port. Or find an old keyboard with that type of port.  See what happens.