OT: Debian with LTSP and PXE like Debian-Edu?

Hello list,

I was very impressed of the installation routine of skolelinux (Debian-Edu).
Although skolelinux is great, I am looking for the same thing for a pure
desktop debian system, without the school software, but with all needed
desktop profile.

Do you know, if there is a debian based distro with an installation server for
this kind or must I create it by myself?

I saw IGEL systems, and I checked openthinclient, but they are not like the
already mentioned skolelinux style.

Of course, I can install a pure debian server with PXE and LTSP and add
preseed configuration files and so on.

But maybe it is not necessary to reinvent the wheel.

If someone might point me to other distros or maybe knows more, I will be
happy, if he could tell.

Thanks for reading this.

Best regards

Hans