Re: How to reply a list message using Gmail with Evolution?

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 07:47:09 +0900
Mark Fletcher <mark27q1@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Mark,

>Yes, you are not the first person to say this -- but I didn't have to

I thought it worth mentioning, "just in case" it proved of use.

>do anything like this to get Evolution to work. I suspect the need for
>this is less widespread than is being put about on the 'net.

Possibly.  I only reported what I've read.

However, I can envisage a scenario whereby google users already
interacting with the company's servers (with an MUA, for example) would
be allowed to continue to do so without interruption to workflow, but
anybody that wasn't using unsanctioned software would have the relevant
option set to "disallow".

The above is speculation on my part - I have no idea what the truth of
the matter is, as I don't use google if it can be avoided.  About the
only thing I use of theirs is that stupid reCaptcha™, and only because
many sites now use it for reasons of "security".

--
 Regards  _
It's a very small world in the middle of a crowd