Samba help.

I recently upgraded my debian jesse to 8.6. All of a sudden all samba guest access to this box stopped working. I did not update smb.conf file any time before or after. I vaguely remember that there was a flash of notes flying by when samba was upgraded, but do not recall what it is.

BTW, I can mount if I provide an actual valid user with password. Only guest access does not work.

Linux host 3.16.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.16.36-1+deb8u2 (2016-10-19) i686 GNU/Linux
Samba Version: 2:4.2.14+dfsg-0+deb8u2

Guest access to the following share fails after the upgrade:

[data]
    path = /data
    create mask = 0755
    directory mask = 0755
    public = yes
    browseable = yes
    writable = yes
    guest ok = yes

If it is not too much trouble, please copy me your responses

Thanks

Ramesh