Re: MTP device mount gnome 3

Vadim Kolchev wrote:

> What exactly is meant by a "better hub"? It works ok with all types of USB
> flash drives, which are detected properly. It is only MTP device that is
> not detected.

>> Vadim Kolchev wrote:
>>
>> > I really got used to HUB, is there a way to fix it?
>>
>> get a better hub?

OK, lets put the question another way around. Have you tried with different
hub?

My experience shows that there are hubs of a better and hubs of a lower
quality. With some hubs something may work with some other may not. I
experienced a similar problem with usb dvbt stick and I don't know what was
the root cause exactly - if power too low or something with the hub.

regards