Re: Memory Upgrade for Ancient Enspiron 2600

	I want to thank those who suggested getting the service
manual from Dell. I've got it and it is really going to be
helpful as the disassembly process is a lot like I expected but
not quite so it should save a lot of headaches later on and the
likelihood of damage is much less.

	I expect this will run debian jessie with enough memory
for reasonable projects. The memory modules should be here in a
few days and then it's time to make it happen.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ