LXDE lost menus

Hi all,

it looks like there is a bug in famous LXDE. After an update all menus are
gone. There is already filed a bugreport to kali-linux, but I want to mention
it for debian, too.

If LXDE users did not not notice it, then it is because of cached files. If you
move ~/.cache/* away, then the menus are not rebuild again.

WARNING: For testing backup the cached files, so you can return them back,
otherwise it will brick your LXDE.

Do the LXDE developers know of this? Shall we file another bugreport to the
LXDE maintainers?

Best regards

Hans