Fwd: Re: system monitor

Hi

follow my thoughts in these: picture: https://postimg.org/image/yj08o66rh/

is 1 big system monitor window with graphic of CPU 2 cores: one represented orange another red both are at approximately 50%, in taskbar are also a graphic of 2 cores one in green another in yellow, but green one are at 50% but yellow are at 10% so here is needed to find out witch graphic are showing correct parameters, system monitor or taskbar, it may be that CPU don-t work efficiently

now let-s move to memory and swap:
in system monitor window, RAM are in violet and is at 50% and swap is green and is at 0% on the taskbar RAM is yellow and is at 50% but swap is gray and is at 75%

about /usr/sys/iowait i don-t have in usr folder the folder sys!?

roman_calin@mail.md:

>> Take time and look attentive to both cpu cores and to both ram and swap
  >> graph and compare them

Please elaborate what you think is wrong. The CPU graph in the taskbar
probably only shows one CPU. The two colors you are seeing most probably
to nice/usr/sys/iowait. I have no idea what you think is wrong with the
memory graphs.

J.
--
I feel yawning hollowness whilst talking to people at parties.
[Agree]   [Disagree]

Hi J.

Take time and look attentive to both cpu cores and to both ram and swap
graph and compare them

Roman Calin

On Sun, 4 Sep 2016 19:44:34 +0200, Jochen Spieker <ml@well-adjusted.de>