Re: A few questions about cgroups in Debian 8 (Jessie)

I have found a Fedora guide to cgroups (I know this is Debian.. but i could really not find anything specific to Debian) They mention that there is a cgconfig service for systemd.. My problem is that i could not find a equivalent service for my Debian system. Listing all the units with "systemctl list-units" did not show anything regarding cgroups specifically... Maybe i'm blind but i don't seem to find any information. (Sorry if i totally overlooked something)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all ;)