Re: A few questions about cgroups in Debian 8 (Jessie)

Le quintidi 25 fructidor, an CCXXIV, mo a écrit :
Should i even attempt to manage cgroups this way? (Sorry, this must sound
quite "noobish")

Have you checked whether systemd can do the kind of control over users that
you want to? I know it uses cgroups intensively, so perhaps it already has a
nice interface to do exactly what you need.

Hello George :)

I have not yet checked out the functionality systemd provides in that manner... I wanted to try to work with cgroups "directly" so to speak. Thanks for your reply, i will check out the functionality provided by systemd!