Re: FireFox broken, sends no data to paypal on payment screen.

On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 18:18:15 -0400
Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

> > by chance a couple of days ago I saw on the german debian user list¹ a
> > topic that seems similar, the conclusion seemed to be to install
> > libnss3 from unstable (iirc this was about firefox and chrome on
> > testing). Dunno if this has to do with your problem, but might be
> > worth  a try.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Michael
> >
> I'm on wheezy yet, stuck with LinuxCNC.  How would I go about that on a
> 100% uptodate wheezy?

If it's still wheezy, I don't think trying packages from unstable is a
good idea. Not sure what to do, maybe you could try to find which
packages have been updated recently (cannot be too many, I guess). Maybe
then try to reinstall the old versions again to find out which is the
culprit. Then try to replace it with the jessie version.
Sorry, not an awesome concept, but since your problem apparently differs
from the one I read on the german list im kind of stuck here.

Regards

Michael

The sight of death frightens them [Earthers].
		-- Kras the Klingon, "Friday's Child", stardate 3497.2