Re: Re: How to permanently change default sound input source?

So, here is the name of the usb camera:

alsa_input.usb-046d_HD_Webcam_C525_698364D0-00-C525.analog-mono

I then tried the command:

pcmd set-default-source
alsa_input.usb-046d_HD_Webcam_C525_698364D0-00-C525.analog-mono

It worked at first but when I rebooted the computer it was set on the
regular microphone outlet...
I think that pulseaudio control panel is in conflict with mate sound
control panel because when I switch
on the usb camera microphone the the regular mate sound control panel
it does not work, whereas if I turn it on through pulseaudio control
panel
it does work. I do not know if I remove pulseaudio control panel from
the computer, if it will work...
Is there a way maybe to modify skype desktop shortcut so that it will
automatically launch the right
audio source input device?