Re: Compiling Canon LiDE 220 driver from source

On 08/14/2016 06:13 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
Although Canon LiDE 220 is supposed to be covered completely, and although I
have had very good success with earlier models, I was having major problems
with this one, echoed by many on the internet.  I tried all the usual tests,
culminating in:
lisi@Eros:~$ scandisk -L

Had a similar problem with a USB scanner. Eventually a web cam and the scanner conflicted. Removing the webcam brought up the scanner. Beats me why.<shrugs> Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html