Re: KDE - reset of graphics?

Hi Brad,
> I haven't seen it recently, but yes.  It happened most often when
> various KDE part were upgraded (I run testing), but not all.  As a
> result, some parts of KDE were v4 and others were at v5.  Things have
> been okay for a while now.

I am running testing on my desktop pc (graphics onboard), my EEEPC
1005HAG (Intel I-945 chip) and the mentioned notebook.

Mostly it happens on the notebook. Once it appeared on the EEEPC and on
the desktop pc never. I agree to you, that it might be due to the mix
of v4 and v5.

As I already said, it happens not often, but from time to time.

Just wanted to know, if this happens at other users, too.

Of course, I believe, there are only very few users, who run the
combination of debian/testing + KDE * nvidia card + proprietrary nvidia
driver.

I have the feeling, most prefer LXDE, Gnome or just the commandline.

Happy hacking!

Hans