KDE - reset of graphics?

Hi folks,

from time to time I get the message from KDE, that the "effects are  started
new, due to the reset of graphics".

Doies someone watch this effect, too? It is not often (about 2-4 times a week).

Although it does not harm much, I would like to know, if this is seen
by.someone else, too, or if it might be just an unlucky combinaton of my hard-
and software.

I am running nvdia proprietrary driver, my card is a GeForce 8600GS. The
driver is version 340.96-9. You know, this is the one with the "konsole"-bug.

Thanks for feedback!

Best

Hans