Re: Wheezy Xfce losing mouse clicks

On 08/04/2016 03:54 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
> If your mouse is Bluetooth / wireless, it could be the battery needs
> replacing or you could be near the limit of its range to the receiver. I
> had a similar problem to this until I used a usb extension lead to allow me
> to have the receiver on the desk near the mouse. That fixed it for me.

The mouse connected when malfunctions occurred is a Microsoft Wheel
Mouse Optical USB and PS/2 Compatible, P/N X802382-018.

The mouse currently under test is a Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical USB
and PS/2 Compatible, P/N X05-87477.  So for, there have been very few
malfunctions.

Both connect through an IOGEAR MiniView 8 port PS/2 KVM switch GCS78,
which has known EDID (VGA) problems with Debian.

The next time I am using my laptop stand-alone, I will do more mouse
testing.

David