IBM Power System Leads

Hello there,

Might want to know whether you are keen on obtaining IBM Power System Leads for your marketing effort.

Data Fields: Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and Company Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Please review and let me know your thoughts I will get back to you with a sample file at no cost. Last Verification Date: 6/29/2016.

Regards,

Constance Ryan

Sales Executive

To opt-out response ‘Remove’ in the subject line