Re: Chromium jumps to any workspace it likes.......

On Wed, 3 Aug 2016 18:42:38 +0300 Reco sent:

> 	Hi.
>
> On Wed, 3 Aug 2016 23:18:40 +1000
> Charlie <ariestao1@ipstarmail.com.au> wrote:
>
> > I only use it and Iceweasel, but now with the Iceweasel/Firefox
> > transition, which also has become a liability. Epiphany is my new
> > browser of choice in place of firefox-esr because of these bugs:
> >
> <...>
> > b3 - #822715 - firefox-esr: FTBFS with GCC 6:
> > 'malloc' was not declared in this scope
>
> I'm really curious. How exactly the fact that firefox cannot be built
> using gcc-6 affects you?

I don't use firefox now.

> And returning to your original question - have you tried using
> devilspie to pin Chromuim window to a single workspace?

	After contemplation, my reply is:

Thank you for pointing out devils pie, but I will have to read a bit to
get to learn how to drive it.

Thank you for that.
Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders
	man happy. .....Voltaire

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.