Re: Chromium jumps to any workspace it likes.......

On Wednesday 03 August 2016 02:10:46 Charlie wrote:
> Has anyone discovered this problem and found a way to stop this
> happening? Please share.

Can only offer fellow-feeling.  Most annoying.  It is of recent arrival here
(Debian Jessie, 8.5, Google Chrome 52.0.2743.82 (64-bit)), and although I
have found a pattern - first window opened opens in workspace in which it was
last running, second (and subsequent) window(s) opened separately open(s) in
workspace selected - I have not found how to avoid it.  I fear that it is
another Google "feature".

I suspect it may have something to do with the arrival of workspaces in
Windows 10.

Lisi