Re: Chromium jumps to any workspace it likes.......

On Wednesday 03 August 2016 21:03:52 Glenn English wrote:
> > I suspect it may have something to do with the arrival of workspaces in
> > Windows 10.
>
> Nope. The most recent Mac OS does the same thing.

It isn't the OS we are complaining about.  It is Chromium/Google and its new
habit, which I still think may have been invented by Google to suit what they
imagine Windows 10 users would like, however many Os's have multiple desktops
these days.  (Multiple desktops/workspaces depends, in fact, anyhow in Linux,
on the DE/windows manager, not the OS.)

Lisi