Re: First hint as to why kaffeine won't rx tv

On Tuesday 07 June 2016 16:15:43 deloptes wrote:

> Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Chuckle, point taken.  I don't watch very much of it these days, but

> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
> This was a good story. I hope you fixed your dvb driver
>
> regards

Not yet.  I know just enough C to be dangerous, assembly on an RCA 1802,
or a Hitachi HD63C09EP, some basic09 (runs on that same cpu), and have
carved up some quite usefull wrappers for this and that in bash.  But
don't use the word guru and my name in the same paragraph.  It would not
grok at all.

What I am hoping for is to get the attention of the person that broke it,
but doesn't know he did.  Yet...

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)