First hint as to why kaffeine won't rx tv

Greetings all;

Running it from the cli, I fand a channel scan is 100% errors because it
cannot tune a tuner it knows nothing about, in this case the "Oren
OR51132 VSB/QAM Frontend", and there apparently is nothing of that
package even installed.  Nor is it findable in the repo's.

This is the support stuff for the pcHDTV3000 tv card.

This is not in the package supplied with the card, and never was, but its
been part of the kernel since Hectors grandpa was a puppy!

Is there some reason it is not part of the kernel install on debian?  It
has been present and usable in every distro I had installed for at least
a decade.

Why not debian?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)