Re: Pursuant to my efforts to remove, and update the remaining :amd64 built packages

On Saturday 04 June 2016 11:11:32 Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Saturday 04 June 2016 15:45:17 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Saturday 04 June 2016 05:53:17 Jörg-Volker Peetz wrote:
> > > The aptitude on your system is an older version (on sid it is
> > > 0.8.1),
> >
> > Yes, this is wheezy. 6.8.2 here.
>
> Which, according to <aptitude show aptitude> " is also Y2K-compliant,
> non-fattening, naturally cleansing, and housebroken."
>
> Even if it is not succeeding in sorting out the mess!  Isn't that
> reassuring? ;-)
>
> I assume you have read this? (And, of course, marked, learnt and
> inwardly digested, as well as obeyed???)
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Multiarch/Implementation
>
> Lisi

No, I have not, was not aware of its existance even, but it will now be
studied intently to see if there is a potential path forward once this
mess has been swept up.  Thank you Lisi, very much..

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)