Re: Netinstall senza rete

I apologize for the message in italian, my fault. The question was on how to resume a netinstall installation interrupted due to the unavailability of the network.
As you may knowm, in this condition Debian is installaed with a very minimal configuration. Just to inform you all how I solved the problem:

1) The file /etc/apt/sources.list was empty. I created it with the standard content [1]
2) apt-get install update
2) Then I have been able to install tasksel and to procede with the installation of gnome [2]

Ciao
Fabrizio

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/it/SourcesList
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/it/Gnome#task

I apologize for the message in italian, my fault. I hope that the execution of one command was enough, but it does not look so.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will consider it.

Fabrizio

When you have internet again, it will probably be easier to start the installation process over again unless you are an experienced user. The other way is to decide which packages you want to install and download them using apt, but there will be a significant number of dependencies that will have to be met and which you will have to pay close attention to because certain libraries can cause conflicts with some packages.

Regards,

Levi