Re: Manipulating pdf pages

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 11:03:21AM -0300, Renaud OLGIATI wrote:
> I have the .pdf scan of an old book, with some pages leaning at an angle.
>
> Is there in Debian a program that would let me rectify the offending pages one by one, but, avoiding the hassle of turning the .pdf in individual .jpg, modifying the jpg and turning back into .pdf ?

unpaper?

 unpaper is a post-processing tool for scanned sheets of paper,
 especially for book pages that have been scanned from previously
 created photocopies.

 The main purpose is to make scanned book pages better readable on
 screen after conversion to PDF. Additionally, unpaper might be useful to
 enhance the quality of scanned pages before performing optical character
 recognition (OCR).

-dsr-