Manipulating pdf pages

I have the .pdf scan of an old book, with some pages leaning at an angle.

Is there in Debian a program that would let me rectify the offending pages one by one, but, avoiding the hassle of turning the .pdf in individual .jpg, modifying the jpg and turning back into .pdf ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
        In judging human behaviour, one must go by what an individual
        believes is true - not by what is actually true.