Re: Help -- Can't logon at GUI session (ctl-alt-F7)

Sven Arvidsson wrote on 03/09/2016 03:46 AM:
On Wed, 2016-03-09 at 09:51 +0100, Sven Arvidsson wrote:
The display manager is most likely crashing. You need to examine logs
and figure out why.

Sorry, X is probably crashing! If the display manager was crashing you
wouldn't be able to log in :)

Well, whatever. I tried a couple of things and now I get nothing on my screen at all!

I guess I will reinstall tomorrow instead of next week. I'm sure that will fix it! I hate to do things that way though. Reeks too much of Windows ;(

Thanks for the efforts guys, appreciate it!

TNX!
Dennis