Re: Where can I find the bugs for a package in stable?

On Tue, Mar 01, 2016 at 08:57:34AM +0100, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Tue, Mar 01, 2016 at 08:42:37AM +0100, Albin Otterhäll wrote:
Iceweasel has crashed two times in a day, and I would like to report it
(or read the bug report if it's already reported). But I can only find
the bug-list for Sid.

Where to find the currently active bugs for stable?

Have a look at:

 https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?package=iceweasel;dist=stable

Now: how did I find out? Well, I first went to

 https://bugs.debian.org/

entered iceweasel and noticed the ";dist=unstable" at the end. Yeah,
looking at the URL is considered arcane these days [1]. Then I

Indeed. The "official" solution (if you consider using the page UI as official) is to scroll down to the bottom of the page where, under "Misc options", there is a drop-down box containing "unstable". Set that to read "stable", then click the "Submit" button.

--
For more information, please reread.