Re: Constant crash on Debian 8.x in Dell T5610

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 11:09:22AM +0100, deloptes wrote:
> > Dear community; I have recently installed Debian 8.x (last edition stable)

8 dot *what* precisely?  There was a major change to the kernel's USB
code in the middle of the jessie series.  Before that, I had frequent
lock-ups on my home PC; after that, barely any at all.

When reporting crashes, you need to give more detail than this.

cat /etc/debian_version
uname -a
Any relevant sections from dmesg or /var/log/syslog
What you are doing when the crash occurs
etc.