Constant crash on Debian 8.x in Dell T5610

Dear community; I have recently installed Debian 8.x (last edition stable) in my workstation. I am facing frequent, but TO FREQUENT crashes in the system. As a result, the system restart too frequently. Is there any problem with the system or any other bug that other people have experienced with Debian 8.x. I am planning to switch to KDE, I have read that some user have switch to KDE for new workstations.
Any help will be very helpful!!!

Thanks
JM