Re: Synaptic icons - where defined/explained?

David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> writes:

> So when you run aptitude […]
>
> Also if so, what do you see when you select this item?
> (ie press return on this item, then ↓ and return,
> repeating until you reach actual package names.)

For reference, the “expand all items within this one” command is ‘[’.
The corresponding “collapse all items within this one” command is ‘]’.

--
 \      “How many people here have telekenetic powers? Raise my hand.” |
  `\                                                      —Emo Philips |