Re: Synaptic icons - where defined/explained?

On 12/26/2016 9:58 AM, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Mon, 26 Dec 2016 06:21:15 -0600
Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:

Hello Richard,

The machine in question physically has NO internet connectivity
at all.

Ah, that wasn't clear (to me at least) from your first post.  I wonder,
has that machine ever been connected to the internet?  However briefly.

Nope ;/
Installing from DVDs started out as a physical constraint - I was on dial-up. That combined with some volunteer work blended with an atypical mindset has led to a fascination with a sub-set of installing Debian on resource poor machines.
Retirees do need hobbies, don't we ;)