Re: Black screen after exiting X

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 4:34 AM, Rodolfo Medina
<rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all Debian user.
>
> After logging out X (I have Openbox as window manager) with Ctrl-alt-Backspace
> (or also mouse right-clicking), tty1 is completely obscured and then I have to
> do Alt-F2 (so going to tty2) and Alt-F1 and then I see tty1.  In Google I found
> many similar problems but of no help to me.  Any suggestions?

Please show the output of the following commands to document the issue better.

inxi -rG
dpkg -l openbox\* | grep -E "^ii|^ri"
uname -a

Are there any errors in the Xorg log file? The errors can be
identified by lines starting with EE. The log file can be in either
~/.local/share/xorg/Xorg.0.log or /var/log/Xorg.0.log.

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog