Re: proftpd in testing

Hello,

I'm currently doing a re-setup of my server on Debian Testing. My old
server, which is on oldstable used proftpd as FTP server.

https://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=sourcenames&keywords=proftpd

proftpd seems to be removed from Stretch. Is that true or a
misunderstanding on my side? Why was it removed? Lack of maintainer or a
specific reason?

Can you recommend any alternatives? Nothing fancy, just a ftp server
that can use mysql as authentication and bear the load of approx on or
two logins in a week... ;-)

Best,
Florian

proftpd is removed from testing, because of new bugs. See
https://packages.qa.debian.org/p/proftpd-dfsg.html
for more information.

Success,

Floris