Re: spam filtering question?

Is sa-learn being run, and if so is it no longer effective?

On Sat, 10 Dec 2016, Karen Lewellen wrote:

Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 16:46:19
From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net>
To: Cindy-Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Cc: Debian Users <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: spam filtering question?

What favored Ubuntu help list?
I stated at the outset that I use a service. I do not administrate that service.

On Sat, 10 Dec 2016, Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:

On 12/9/16, Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net> wrote:
Greetings folks,
shellworld.net the shell service where I do most of my internet work is
using Ubuntu.
For reasons that I  find rather confusing spam assassin  is well no longer
filtering at the level it did previously.
Has something happened to the program ?
Is there a better spam filtering option for shell servers that I might
suggest to our administrator?
The Ubuntu distribution is in the 16 range, I can supply the exact
edition if that helps.

A question re the question: What kind of response did you receive from
your favored Ubuntu user help list(s)?

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey