systemd-resolved ipv6 resolving issue

Hello,

I do have a weird issue. First the story.

I switch a new debian install (jessie) from the /etc/network/interfaces
setup over to systemd-networkd. In addition I also enabled systemd-resolvd.
The address assignment happens via DHCP and the nameserver is correctly
entered into /run/systemd/resolve/resolv.conf which is linked to
/etc/resolv.conf. Great!

This setup works as expected. I do have connectivity and I can resolve
names.
One thing changed, the host picked up a link local ipv6 ( FE80::/10).

Now almost everything works, postfix has an issue though.
postfix delivers everything via a smarthost and here it fails.
The mails are stuck in the mailq and the error message is that it could not
get a AAAA record for the smarthost. That is actually correct because the
smarthost has no AAAA record in the zone it has however a A record.
This I do not understand. Why is postfix stuck with a ipv6 nxdomain while
it could resolv the normal ipv4 address.
I checked with nslookup on that host. It resolves just fine.
===================================
nslookup -querytype=AAAA mail.itcfollmann.com
Server:         10.0.11.212
Address:        10.0.11.212#53

*** Can't find mail.itcfollmann.com: No answer
===================================
nslookup  mail.itcfollmann.com
Server:         10.0.11.212
Address:        10.0.11.212#53

Name:   mail.itcfollmann.com
Address: 52.7.212.38

Why does postfix even try to get the AAAA record. Documentation states
actually that if not provided t defaults to:
inet_protocols = ipv4

-H

--
Henning Follmann           | hfollmann@itcfollmann.com