Re: Index of hardware test utilities available in official Debian repositories

On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 08:07:47 AM Verde Denim wrote:
> On 11/29/2016 7:31 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
> > I just looked at the intro of
> > https://debtags.alioth.debian.org/paper-debtags.html .
> > It appears that its goal is to solve my problem. I see a day of
> > interesting reading ahead.
> >
> > Thank you.
>
> I'm afraid the days of the published OS document containing the
> permutated index are long gone.

From this reply, I guessed that debtags was a dead project (the page referred
to apparently orignated in 2005, iiuc).

But, I dug a little deeper and found the following, which has a copyright of
2011-2013, and may be fairly useful.

I went to:

 https://debtags.debian.org/search/

and, for kicks, queried on "diagnostic" and got 92 hits.

The page / project appears to still allow people to add new tags, although I
didn't try that.

Let me (us) know how you make out if you try it...