Re: Does hdparm not run at startup anymore?

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 11:11:24PM +0100, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> I configure sdb in /etc/hdparm.conf to apm=64, but when I start the system, apm
> does not change. Interesting enough a /etc/init.d/hdparm restart fixes the
> problem:

There are two config options available: "apm" and "apm_battery".
Which one takes effect depends on your machine's power status:
connected to external power or running on battery.
Does this help you?
If not, please run these commands as root and show us their output:

  find /etc/rc* \( -name "*hdparm" -o -lname "*hdparm" \) -ls
  ls -l /sbin/init
  systemctl status hdparm

Regards
Mirko