list installed packages present only in stable

How can I list all the packages installed on my system that are
currently part of the stable distribution but not present in either
testing or sid?

For example, ibkasten2okteta1controllers1abi1 libkasten2okteta1gui1
are currently part of stable, but not present in either testing or
sid. The command should list these packages if they are currently
installed.

If it matters, here are the repos I am tracking.
 % inxi -r
Repos:     Active apt sources in file: /etc/apt/sources.list
           deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ stretch main contrib non-free
           deb-src http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ stretch main
contrib non-free
           deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ stretch-updates
main contrib non-free
           deb-src http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ stretch-updates
main contrib non-free
           deb http://security.debian.org/ stretch/updates main contrib non-free
           deb-src http://security.debian.org/ stretch/updates main
contrib non-free

I prefer to use apt-get to aptitude. But if this can only be done in
aptitude, I do not mind using that.

thanks
raju

--